Tuesday, June 16, 2009


My name is Aaron. I’m from a small farm town in northern Illinois. I’m a philosophy major and this summer I hope to finish a minor in informatics. I don’t like this mac keyboard because the keys stick. I thought macs were all about being user-friendly. C’est la vie. I can usually be found doing one of the following: aimlessly wandering the internets, finding/listening to music, playing a pc game (presently Team Fortress 2 or Diablo 2), running around with friends or hanging out at the Blind Pig. I’m also taking two other classes this summer, one of which is online. The other begins on July 13th, and also starts at 1pm Monday through Thursday.

Webcomics
minus
garfield minus garfield
xkcd

Other ways to waste your time
random wiki
my youtube profile: providing an archive of cool videos

3 comments:

  1. Have you been to the brewery? Whether pub or brewery, I'm sure I'll see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have. It'll unfortunately be about another 5-6 weeks before the first brew is available, but Bill the brewmaster is a legit guy with experience and good taste in beer, so I'm really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. I was told that Bill was the former brewmaster of Joe's but other than that, I don't know anything about the guy.

    It was funny because several weeks or even months ago when I spoke with Chris and asked who the brewmaster was he said he was.

    And this sounds great: at some point, the ugly mythbuster lookin' bartender and one of the former barbacks are suppose to grill brats for one night a week at the brewery. If you see him at the bar, ask him about it. It sounds like a neat thing.

    ReplyDelete